A cookie is a small text file that is saved in your computer or mobile device to distinguish you from other users of our website and to enhance your browsing experience.
Your choices regarding cookies
The configuration of each browser is different in terms of the management of cookies and their options. In the Help menu of your browser you can modify your options.
• For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
• For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we?esab=a&s=cookies&r=7&as=s
What type of cookies use this Website
• Functionality cookies. These cookies enable to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, such as remembering your preferences.
• Session cookies, are cleared when you close your browser and allow the website to identify user’s state.
•Google Analytics (third parties cookies). They allow us to measure the number of visitors to our website and analyse the way in which users browse the Website. This information helps us to continually improve the experience in our Website